Bible texts translated into Indo-European, new European public and universitary library donations and other Indo-European projects
These are our latest projects and developments at DNGHU:
- Some Bible texts have been translated, thanks to the interest of M. Bobeck and B. Barrois – we didn’t translate the Genesis and Psalms 90 and 104, as expected, but give it some time. Available texts include the Lord’s Prayer, Hail Mary, Credo (Nicene Creed), the Parable of the Prodigal Son and the beginning of the Gospel of John.
- We will keep working on the Indo-European online language lessons website. Any corrections or additions are indeed welcome.
- We have included some 30 new research papers to our Indo-European Private Online Library for members only.
- We are collecting new addresses of European Universitary and Public libraries, and expect to send a hundred donated books more in the next weeks.
- We are planning to participate in a project about Comparative Medical Terms and Concepts in Indo-European Tradition, especially of Indian, Greek and Latin texts, but obviously including the oldest texts available of every Indo-European linguistic branch. If any of you would like to take part on it, feel free to contact us.
- We have received an ad from the ExpoLingua Berlin, the 21st International Fair for Languages and Cultures – they really know who to target… If some of you (rich) readers would like to donate the necessary amount to participate, we would be very grateful to you . You can visit their website to read more about it.
Your Indo-EuropeanÂ Language Team.